10 Jun Shah presents 23 best practices to implement and examine how the shape of regulatory data collection proc
Shah presents 23 best practices to implement and examine how the shape of regulatory data collection process may change in the future through using extensible business reporting language (XBRL).
Read this article before you begin your assignment:
- The Road to Making Regulation More Efficient: A Case Study in the Application of Best Practices and Data Standards in Regulatory Reporting.
Write a 4–5-page paper in which you:
- Research an existing small to medium-sized business that does not have an established accounting information system (AIS). Make sure you clearly identify what business line, product type, and market position.
- Implement at least 5 of the 23 best practices in the reporting process within the organization. Provide details to either enforce existing practices or introduce them if they do not exist. You can select any practices you like.
- Explain the impact of the best practices you selected on the reporting process. Describe how the best practices align with the XBRL application.
- Explain how the best practices would impact the business's operations and decision-making processes.
- Use at least five quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar websites do not qualify as quality resources.
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.