Should addiction be considered a brain disease? Consider the implications of drug actions on the mesolimbic dopaminergic pathway. Argue either pro or con with references from the reading material and at least one additional resource.
- Students are required to develop a well thought-out and researched proposal (3,000 words) for group show (featuring works by at least 3 artists) around a given topic or the
- You are employed at a local nonprofit agency and belong to an online community of people who work in the field of mental health. In a blog space, you are interested in shar
- What is another disorder you would like to learn more about and why is it important to you? What additional insights do you have about the question or concern they discus
- What are some causal factors that can influence development, personality, temperament and behaviors (please name at least five factors) (give support ) Please explain why t
- Respond to at least one of your colleagues posts in the following way: Evaluate whether you agree or disagree with your colleagues determination of the role of nature and n