13 Nov Social Determinants of Health THIS WEEK’S? project is to write the analytical epidemiology section of your final capstone paper. You will discuss determinants of the public health problem in
Week 3 ProjectAssignment Due November 14 at 11:59 PM
Review the following lecture:
- Social Determinants of Health
THIS WEEK'S project is to write the analytical epidemiology section of your final capstone paper. You will discuss determinants of the public health problem in your population. You will also discuss primary, secondary, and tertiary prevention strategies.
Create a 3-4 page report addressing:
- Determinants of the public health problem in your population
- Do SES, race/ethnicity, gender/ gender identity, rural/urban residence impact your health issue?
- Do other social, individual, or environmental determinants impact your health issue?
- Primary prevention: How to prevent the issue from occurring
- Secondary prevention: Screening, diagnosis, and early detection (if this applies to your issue)
- Tertiary prevention: Rehabilitation, preventing disease progression (if this applies to your issue)
As you discuss the topics above, incorporate findings from different types of epidemiological studies (case-control, cohort, meta-analysis) of your public health problem.
Use at least five (5) reputable sources (the text, South University library resources, government websites, peer-reviewed research articles) that you cite in the text and at the end in APA format.
- Name your document SU_PHE4200_W3_A2_LastName_FirstInitial.doc.
- Submit your document to the Submissions Area by the due date assigned.
- Support your responses with examples.
- Cite any sources in APA format.
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.