12 Jan Social networks afford individuals the venue and technology to connect with many friends?, both known and unknown. An individuals activities on social networks can have security implications, especially if they adversely affect the corporate reputation
Social networks afford individuals the venue and technology to connect with many “ friends”, both known and unknown. An individual’s activities on social networks can have security implications, especially if they adversely affect the corporate reputations of their employers. This practice is more obvious on professional social network sites that identify the employee’s employer, such as LinkedIn.
Imagine that you are a CIO of a company. As the CIO, the security and privacy of your organization is one of your primary concerns. It is your responsibility to review the risks and vulnerabilities of social media to your company and provide your employees with guidelines on how to interact with social networking sites, such as Twitter and Facebook, when representing your company.
Write a five (5) page guidelines for accessing Web 2.0 sites that:
- Select and describe three (3) social networking sites you are presenting in the context of cloud computing.
- Examine the risks and vulnerabilities to your employer associated with the social networking sites that you have selected.
- Summarize the mitigating strategies you would recommend to your CEO that affirm the organization’s privacy and security practice among social network sites.
- Suggest three (3) ways that your social network policy can protect your employer against:
- identity theft
- abusive marketing
- Use at least three (3) quality resources in this assignment. At least one (1) must be from a professional journal in the IT field. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.