10 May Some might assume it is easy to start a business in the United States and that anyone can do it. However, what distinguishes successful entrepren
Some might assume it is easy to start a business in the United States and that anyone can do it. However, what distinguishes successful entrepreneurs (innovative/disruptive ideas) from less successful ones (Mom & Pop small businesses with ordinary ideas) is the ability to spot an opportunity for a high-potential venture and then to develop it into a thriving business. As the business grows, the successful entrepreneur is able to attract key management team members, to motivate employees, to find more and more customers and keep them coming back, and to build increasingly sophisticated relationships with financiers..
Address the following questions:
- What are the traits/characteristics of a successful entrepreneur?
- What traits/characteristics can lead to the downfall of an entrepreneur and how can they be transformed?
- Complete the assessment provided in the link below and then discuss in detail your results and how they relate to your future as an entrepreneur. Do you have to work on a specific area? Are you strong in a specific area that makes you a good candidate for entrepreneurship? Were the results accurate? NOTE: Write in the third person as though you are writing on behalf of the author/researcher.
- Start by taking the entrepreneurship inventory at the following site: Entrepreneurship Self-Assessment
- Write an APA 7th formatted paper of 700-1,050 words, typewritten in double-spaced format (Times New Roman styles), page margins Top, Bottom, Left Side and Right Side = 1 inch, with reasonable accommodation being made for special situations and online submission variances. Use the template provided per Week 1.
- In your response, make certain that you include at least two credible outside references from search engines or scholarly sources from the APUS Online Library. See the rubric for achieving an Exemplary score using 5+ sources, of which 3+ should be peer-reviewed.
- Turnitin is required and your paper will be automatically submitted into the Turnitin system.
- Please attach your paper as a file, do not copy & paste.
- Please name your assignment file as LastnameFirstinitial-BUSN621-AssignWeek #2.
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.