08 May Some societies allocate their resources using
- Some societies allocate their resources using the ‘command’ approach. Give one example of when you feel that this type of approach is the best. Explain in detail.
- The U.S. uses a combination of the market price approach and the force (taxes) approach. Why doesn’t it just use one or the other to efficiently allocate resources? Explain your reasoning.
- Within the last 10 to 15 years the U.S. has allocated a tremendous amount of its resources to influence countries in the Middle East toward democracy. Much of these resources have come in the form of military interventions. Do you think that this has been an efficient allocation of resources? Explain.
- What is the opportunity cost in terms of other programs the U.S. could have spent its resources on? Be sure to identify those programs that you feel have suffered because of the use of funds for interventions in other countries.
- You are allocating quite a bit of your own resources toward your bachelor’s degree. What do you expect is the marginal benefit you get from these expenditures? Is it enough to equal or surpass the marginal cost? You may use $ amounts in your response.
- Give one example of a time when the marginal benefit you received from purchasing something was actually less than the marginal cost of what you purchased.
- Assume that you have your own business which has become quite successful but only after several years of extremely hard work and commitment. Do you feel that the government should have the right to take larger and larger portions of your income as you become wealthier from your business’ success? Explain your response in detail.
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.