13 Nov Speak to the idea of feminism from your perspective and what you are learning from it.?As always, be kind to each other, and do not try to argue classmates out of their experiences, and do no
Speak to the idea of feminism from your perspective and what you are learning from it. As always, be kind to each other, and do not try to argue classmates out of their experiences, and do not go beyond questions asked by generalizing about all people in a certain group.
1. What were you taught from your family or culture about feminism? Was it seen as destructive or beneficial?
2. Do you call yourself a feminist? Why or why not? Would you answer differently based on the friends and/or family who would hear your answer?
3. What is the most important issue facing feminism and/or gender equality right now?
4. There is a quote frequently applied to gender and/or racial equality: "When you are used to privilege, equality feels like oppression." Does that feel true in terms of gender? Is it is easy for a man to feel that gender equality means that power/influence is being taken from him and given to a woman instead of seeing feminism as benefitting genders equally?
5. What do you wish another gender knew about what it is like to be you?
6. Optional: Is there any personal experience you want to share that is related to these issues?
Directions: Complete an initial post that is a minimum of 270 words and that adequately answers the questions asked.
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.