SRATEGIC MANAGEMENT IN THE WORKPLACE
The purpose of this assignment is to analyze your company’s use of strategic management (analysis, formulation and implementation)
PART 1: Discuss (in detail) your organization’ strategic analysis, strategic formulation, and strategic implications
Strategic Analysis – CURRENT SITUATION
- Analysis of the external environment (See Chapter 3)
- Analysis of the internal environment (See Chapter 4)
- Include detailed SWOT (Minimum of 3 strengths, 3 weaknesses, 3 opportunities, 3 threats)
Strategic Formulation – CURRENT STRATEGY
- Explain at least 3 to 5 of your company’s current strategies being utilized. HOW DO THESE STRATEGIES EFFECT YOU? Explain which business level strategy your company uses? (cost leadership, differentiation, focus, combination) (Chapters 6-8)) In other words: HOW DOES YOUR COMPANY GROW?
- How successful have these strategies been? What happened as a result of each of these strategies?
- Provide one example of a SMART goal that was adopted or should have been adopted for each of the current strategies discussed above.
Strategic Implications – STRATEGIC IMPACT
- How are goals and strategies measured? What happens when goals and/or strategies fail? (Chapter 9)
PART 2: Recommendations: Develop 3 specific recommendations for your company that will improve its strategic management
- Paper should be 5 – 7 pages in length; double-spaced; one-inch margins all around. This page count does not include the detailed SWOT analysis, which should be attached to your final paper. You must incorporate a minimum of 3 external references into your analysis. Include all of these references on your reference page. Make sure you cite each reference in the paper. DUE: 5/09/2023