06 Jun Step 1 – Read the Information Below Managers spend one third of their time communicating up and down the organizational hie
Step 1 – Read the Information Below
Managers spend one third of their time communicating up and down the organizational hierarchy. Communication is the transfer and understanding of information from one person to another. The communication model comprises of several parts.
We want to examine the communication pathway or medium in which communication is delivered. The communication pathway is the way messages are sent, including:
- Face-to-face meetings.
- Electronic mail and online discussions.
- Written letters or memorandums.
- Telephone or voice-mail, among others.
While some people may be better at using certain mediums over others, some mediums can be better suited for the specific message being conveyed. For this week's discussion, suppose you are a manager who needs to communicate several messages to employees of the company.
- The CEO abruptly resigns after the news media reports that the CEO embezzled millions of dollars.
- A plan to relocate the company.
- The death of an employee.
- The reassignment of one division to a new location.
Step 2 – Post a Response
Respond to the following for each of the messages above:
- List the medium (telephone, email, text, face-to-face meeting, etc.) you would use to communicate the message.
- Explain why you chose that medium over the other possible mediums.
- Then, consider the importance of the information conveyed in these messages. How might the choice of medium for communication impact trust and credibility among the employees?
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.