14 Jun Steroids and Behavior In this assignment, you will be provided a fictitious study. Click here?for instructions on how to add the Data Analysis ToolPak to
Steroids and Behavior
In this assignment, you will be provided a fictitious study.
- Click here for instructions on how to add the Data Analysis ToolPak to Microsoft Excel.
- (Install Analysis ToolPak 1. Open Excel, bring up a blank workbook, and click File. 2. On the left-hand side menu, all the way to the bottom, click Options 3. Click Add-ins 4. Click Analysis TOOL Pac
- 5.press OK
- Click here to download the study.
- Look at the variable values and read the descriptions of the variables. Which values appear to be unrealistic?
- Do these values have anything in common?
- Use Microsoft Excel to obtain the descriptive statistics.
- Save the Microsoft Excel workbook to a file and submit it with the final document. Eliminate the unrealistic values from the analysis by deleting the data for those values.
- Why do you think these values are unrealistic?
- Run the descriptive statistics again and then write a statement on what the eliminated values had in common. Would it be acceptable to eliminate these values from the study you would like to publish? Include the two results files and your comments about what the values had in common and prepare a report in a 1- to 2-page Microsoft Word document.
- Support your responses with examples.
- Cite any sources in APA format.
Page 1 of 1 PSY2061 Research Methods Lab
© 2013 South University
Steroid Usage, Grip Strength, Aggression, and Happiness Study
Steroid Usage Grip Strength Aggression Happiness Investigator
3 12 7 5 1
11 49 19 7 1
23 54 30 3 1
15 19 21 6 1
19 64 24 7 2
4 20 5 10 2
19 57 19 5 2
13 21 18 11 2
24 78 36 14 3
6 15 32 11 3
14 17 4 9 3
29 87 26 5 4
2 12 8 5 4
17 74 22 6 4
4 35 6 7 4
Steroid Usage: The number entered reflects the number of weeks on steroids.
Grip Strength: The number registered on a hand meter. The larger the number, the stronger the person; the scale cannot go higher than 100.
Aggression: The number obtained on the McGuthry Aggression Inventory. The higher the number, the more aggression; the scale goes from 5 to 30.
Happiness: The number obtained on the Happiness Scale. The higher the number, the happier the person is; the scale goes from 0 to 15.
Investigator: The number assigned to the person who assessed the participant.
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.