11 Jan Student teaching is a major component of the birth-kindergarten bachelor degree programs in North Carolina. This assignment re
Student teaching is a major component of the birth-kindergarten bachelor degree programs in North Carolina. This assignment requires you to research the requirements of student teaching at several of the 12 universities within the UNC System that offer the birth-licensure degree program. You will analyze the collected research to create a narrative that outlines the time management and budgeting challenges of student teaching.
Using the list of the 12 universities that offer the birth-kindergarten licensure program and conduct research on 3 universities to discover the requirements for field experiences and student teaching at each.
1. Appalachian State University
2. East Carolina University
3. Elizabeth City State University
4. Fayetteville State University
5. North Carolina Agricultural and Technical State University
6. North Carolina Central University
7. University of North Carolina-Charlotte
8. University of North Carolina-Greensboro
9. University of North Carolina-Pembroke
10. University of North Carolina-Wilmington
11. Western Carolina University
12. Winston-Salem State University
Research to discover the number of field experiences required before the student teaching course and the requirements for those field experiences. Determine the location requirements for field experience placements and how many hours are required.Next, research the requirements for student teaching at each university. Determine the number of hours required, including total duration in weeks and hours per week, and student teaching placement requirements.Once your research on the 3 universities is complete, create a chart to capture the data. The chart must contain columns with these headings:
1. Name of the university
2. Number of field experiences with total hours required
3. Student teaching hours requirement
4. Placement requirements for field experiences and student teaching
After analyzing the data captured on the chart, in a professionally written narrative, summarize how field experiences and student teaching will impact you directly. Include these aspects in your narrative:
· Consider time management issues and budgeting challenges.
· Discuss how a full time, full semester student teaching course will impact your employment.
· Discuss any impacts of placement requirements for field experiences and student teaching.
· Lastly, identify and describe proactive strategies that can be used to manage identified challenges.
In order to successfully complete this assignment, you will need to use module and university resources. You should conduct independent research on 3 of the 12 universities to obtain the required information. The lecture narrative for Module 2 contains information that will be helpful in the research and summary components of the assignment.Writing Assignment Guidelines (opens in a new window)
The chart must contain at least 4 columns and 3 rows. The minimum length requirement of the narrative section is 3 double spaced pages.
· Put your name, course and section number, and assignment title at the top of the document.
· Use one-inch margins.
· Use a 12-point Times New Roman font.
· Use double line spacing in the document.
Your assignment submission will be evaluated using this rubric: Writing Assignment Rubric (MS Word Document) Writing Assignment Rubric (MS Word Document) – Alternative Formats (opens in a new download window)
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.