26 Jul Student will write a case report on firms global marketing practices, which highlights the value of cross-cultural competence and global vision.? Details are as follows: ?
Student will write a case report on firm’s global marketing practices, which highlights the value of cross-cultural competence and global vision.
Details are as follows:
‘Success and Failure’ cases of McDonald’s Global Entry
McDonald’s is one of the most successful and recognizable franchises in the world.
One reason that contributes to McDonald’s huge success is its ability to operate in over 119 countries.
However, while most of McDonalds’ global entry and marketing practices are successful, it is not always the case.
In this case analysis exercise, you will analyze why and how McDonald’s succeeded in some countries while failed in others, with a special focus on how the differences in cultures shape McDonald’s marketing effort (marketing mix strategy).
Case Sources: You’ll read a case from the textbook and be required to search for relevant cases on your own to successfully complete this assignment. Following is a list of sources to find your case:
- Textbook case:
- Ethical & Social dilemma case 8.1: Burger Wars in India: Fast-Food Chains Are Finding Creative Ways to Enter a No-Beef Market
- You are required to use other cases that are relevant to this topic. Notably, our textbook case (Burger Wars in India) is a must-include in your report, and that you need to include at least one successful and one failed case as a comparison in your report. If you can not find any relevant McDonald's global cases, you can work on other global companies' cases.
Steps in solving a case study (organize your report accordingly)
Analysis should include these sequential steps:
- Description of the facts surrounding the case.
- Identification of the key issues. A focus on cultural differences and how they challenged McDonald along with other marketing issues.
- List of courses of action that were taken by McDonalds.
- Evaluation of why or why not the listed courses of actions succeeded.
- List of alternative courses of action that could be taken.
- Introduce your own choice: at least one successful and one failed cases of McDonalds’
- Recommendation of the best course of action for McDonald’s to operate in those countries. Your recommendations should be broad enough to include all aspects of marketing mix (i.e., product, price, promotion, and placement).
- Summary of McDonalds’ marketing efforts overseas and your own reflection on how cultures can significantly shape a firm’s marketing efforts. You are encouraged to incorporate your own cultural backgrounds to enrich your understanding of this topic.
Format Requirement: The final report will be typed (double-spaced, Ariel 12 font, APA style, with a Works Cited page using multiple sources and will be minimum of 4 pages. Your report will be evaluated on your ability to write and ability to show cross-cultural competence.
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.