06 Jun Students are expected to interview at least one (1) macro-level staff member (preferably a social worker if possible) emplo
Students are expected to interview at least one (1) macro-level staff member (preferably a social worker if possible) employed by a program administered by a state agency (Health, Human Services, Child Welfare, Labor, or Education). The target population of the program must be vulnerable populations.
The interview must be conducted with an employee of the agency, someone who is instrumental in program design or evaluation within the agency, and who works in a macro capacity within that organization. A direct service employee, such as a case manager, may also be interviewed in addition to another employee who works in program design or evaluation.
The interview and paper will address barriers that limit participation for clients. The student should also discuss strategies that could be implemented for an agency to become more responsive to client and target population needs. Students will be expected to address barriers while exploring best practices and solutions.
Paper will be between 8-10 double-spaced pages, not including the title page, abstract, reference page, and appendix, using APA format.
Cite at least four sources, not including the interviewee. You can include materials for the Grand Challenges of Social Work. http://grandchallengesforsocialwork.org/grand-challenges-initiative/12-challenges/ (Links to an external site.)
The following should be addressed in your paper.
- Describe the need that the program seeks to address?
- Is the need included in the Grand Challenges for Social Work?
- Describe programs offered, target population
- Address barriers to participation.
- What best practices are presented in peer-reviewed journals?
- Are there advocacy and research organizations that advocate solutions or strategies to address barriers or promote best practices?
- What solutions does the interviewee offer? What does the literature as well as class materials suggest can be done to make systems more responsive?
- Discuss if solutions and best practices are feasible. Why or why not? Discuss issues related to cost, staff to client ratios, public perception, etc.
- Discuss implications for social work practice.
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.