03 May Students will become familiar with business the
- Students will become familiar with business theories and approaches relating to various business environments (Domestic, Global, Technological, Political-Legal, Socio-Cultural, and Economic).
- Students will evaluate the business environments and practices of selected companies.
- Students will evaluate the business environments of a company identified as a "worst" company to learn why it is not successful.
- Students will apply successful company strategies and business theory to recommend a successful strategy for the "worst" company.
The political environment includes all laws, government agencies, and lobbying groups that influence or restrict individuals or organizations in their society. The political environment also is about how changes in government policy might affect the business. The legal environment is about how legislation and related regulations in society affect the business, i.e. changes in employment laws on working hours. You will assess the political environment this week for your selected "Worst" company. Continue to Lesson 5 for more information and details.
LO – 5 – Given a chosen company, the student will detect and evaluate the political and legal limitations and barriers for the company using both the Domestic and Global environments.
Prompt:Write a paper that covers the following:1. Describe and integrate the political and legal environments/structures of your selected company's home (domestic) country and another country in which it does business (global). (If your company does not have another clearly identified country, select a country in which it is likely to do — or could do – business.)
2. What exists for your worst company in the context of the domestic and global political-legal environments?
Instructions: Also see Attachments.
- This paper will provide a portion of the details you will cover in your Simulation assignment.
- Research requirement: minimum 2 credible sources with at least one source from required readings.
- Minimum page requirement: 2
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.