12 May Students will become familiar with business theories and approaches relating to various business environments (Domestic, Global, Technological, Polit
- Students will become familiar with business theories and approaches relating to various business environments (Domestic, Global, Technological, Political-Legal, Socio-Cultural, and Economic).
- Students will evaluate the business environments and practices of selected companies.
- Students will evaluate the business environments of a company identified as a "worst" company to learn why it is not successful.
- Students will apply successful company strategies and business theory to recommend a successful strategy for the "worst" company.
The socio-cultural environment consists of how consumers, households and communities behave and their beliefs. For instance, changes in attitude towards health, or a greater number of pensioners in a population. The socio-cultural environment will be language, aesthetics, education, religion, attitudes, values, social groups & organizations, and business custom practices. You will now begin to compare the social and cultural environments of the domestic and global cultures of your chosen "Worst" company. Continue to Lesson 6 for more information and details.
LO – 6 – Given a chosen company, the student will examine the effect of socio-cultural environmental factors that affect the company within its Domestic and Global environments
Prompt:Continue working with your chosen worst company and its industry and complete the following:
- Identify Domestic and Global Environments (countries) that are in opposing cultural clusters (as identified in International business: theory and practice) identify which cluster(s) your two countries fit.
- Identify the socio-cultural parts of each country as related to business for your company. You will need to examine these with the aid of Geert Hofstede (see required readings).
- Identify and discuss the various socio-cultural aspects of each country. Do they differ? How? What are the similarities?
- How would these factors affect your company's business in your Domestic and Global Environments?
- This paper will cover a portion your Final Simulation Project that details the items above.
- Research requirement: minimum 2 credible sources including at least one source from your readings.
- Minimum page requirement: 2 pages in APA format.
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.