13 Oct Students will individually review one recent peer-reviewed published paper/article and alsothoughtfully discussthe r
Students will individually review one recent peer-reviewed published paper/article and also thoughtfully discuss the research papers content on the developments and technologies in Cloud Computing. Choose one topic that you are interested in, or discuss with the instructor if you have any questions.The assessment is based on the presentation and report rubrics.
- 30 points for report paper assessed
- 20 points for the slides and presentation
I. Report paper (30 points): The main body of the paper should not exceed 5 pages.
- Submit a 5-page report (double spaced, font size 10, single column, excluding cover and references) in a single PDF file.
- Also submit a PDF file of the reference reviewed.
- The cover page includes assignment title on the particular reference, author info. For example,
- Title: Review on (reference title here)
- Author: student information
- Introduce the topic/problem and related background knowledge, review the solution/approach/algorithm/example, and discuss your learning, analyses and conclusions.
- May use additional references while discuss the topic
- Use appropriate references and citations. Refer to the following links: https://pitt.libguides.com/citationhelp/ieee or https://ieee-dataport.org/sites/default/files/analysis/27/IEEE%20Citation%20Guidelines.pdf
- This will not only review the reference, but also be a thoughtful discussion of the research paper content pertaining to cloud computing.
- Paper and article from IEEE Transactions on Computers, and the Communications of the ACM; or other journals or proceedings approved by the instructor.
- Avoid review/survey paper/article.
One example of reference paper/article,
- D. Gonzales, J. M. Kaplan, E. Saltzman, Z. Winkelman and D. Woods, "Cloud-Trust—a Security Assessment Model for Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) Clouds," in IEEE Transactions on Cloud Computing, vol. 5, no. 3, pp. 523-536, 1 July-Sept. 2017.
This article covers many subjects and expands more. II. Presentation (20 points)
- The presentation will be scheduled at the class time in October.
- The presentation content should align with the report.
- Prepare a 8 minutes presentation, which will be followed by 4 minutes in class Q/A.
- Make sure to rehearse presentation and prepare well so you can clearly communicate the topic and answer questions.
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.