13 Oct Summarize the case you chose and the legal issues facing thejuvenileand the court. Definethe role and key paramete
Scenario: You are interviewing for a position as a law enforcement officer who is expected to interact regularly with juveniles and adults. The hiring committee wants to choose a candidate who can write clearly and who demonstrates a solid understanding of standard procedures in the juvenile versus criminal justice systems.
Write a 700- to 1,050-word paper comparing the procedures that law enforcement officers and courts should follow when interacting with juveniles versus adults during the stages of intake, prosecution, adjudication, and disposition.
Choose 1 of the following videos from the University Library of a court session to use as an example scenario for this assignment:
- Rodrick: Juvenile Court in Session
- Morris: Juvenile Court in Session
- Kenneth: Juvenile Court in Session
- Kymyada: Juvenile Court in Session
Complete the following in your paper:
- Summarize the case you chose and the legal issues facing the juvenile and the court.
- Define the role and key parameters of the juvenile justice system.
- Explain the function of juvenile vs. adult courts.
- Summarize the court’s philosophy of juvenile justice used in this case.
- Explain how law enforcement and the courts might have interacted differently with this person as a juvenile than if he or she had been an adult.
- Summarize the rights and confidentiality protections that exist for this juvenile that are not the same for adults. Use the State Profiles from the National Juvenile Defender Center and include at least 1 policy specific to your state that would be relevant in this case.
- Which community-based program do you think will be best suited to assist the troubled youth in your chosen scenario to help prevent further crimes? Justify your suggestions based on history, trends, causation theories, and the potential for reform. Use current statistics and data to support your claims.
- Use language and terms appropriate for each justice system when comparing juveniles versus adults.
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.