Please read the case of “Five Hole For Food” by Adam J. Mills and Jan Kietzmann (2013) and provide your views to the following questions in text:
- What Design Thinking mindset do you recognize in the founding process of FHFF?
- What strategy design practices do you recognize in the founding and expansion of FHFF?
- What were the uncertainties FHFF was facing and how did the founder make decisions related to the
- Was the future of FHFF clear and what did FHFF founding team do to control the future direction of
- How would you describe the FHFF founder as an entrepreneur?
- Given your newly acquired knowledge of Design Thinking, what would you do differently if you were
the FHFF founder?
• Font size 12
• Number of words: 1500-2000
All referencing and citations require Harvard referencing style.