30 Apr TASK: With this extra credit opportunity, you will visit any historical site or museum website
With this extra credit opportunity, you will visit any historical site or museum website (or virtual tour) that has connections with what we have learned in this class, and write a review of it. Secondly, tell me how it could be used in the US History classroom as a teaching tool (This info will be of great value to me for future classes). Post your review in the Discussions/Extra Credit. Note, you must post a thread before you can see the other threads. Length: 500 words or more. Due: April 30, 11:30 pm.
Below is a short list of museums and historic sites that you can view online, this is just a very short list and there are hundreds more, so you don't see anything here that you like, look for another cooler museum website online: Cut and paste the links into your browser.
- Smithsonian, National Museum of American History: https://americanhistory.si.edu/exhibitions/online
- Smithsonian, National Museum of Natural History: https://naturalhistory2.si.edu/vt3/NMNH/
- Museum of the American Indian: https://americanindian.si.edu/americans/
- National Women’s History Museum: https://www.womenshistory.org/womens-history/online-exhibits
- National Archives: https://www.archives.gov
- The Jewish Museum: https://tours.thejewishmuseum.org
- Frederick Douglass House: https://www.nps.gov/museum/exhibits/frdo/index.html,https://artsandculture.google.com/streetview/frederick-douglass-national-historic-site/XwHXMKZ_Y1b-WQ?sv_lng=-76.98517950127601&sv_lat=38.86340828726444&sv_h=219.12322622619527&sv_p=-19.969703434987537&sv_pid=1_s4nlcWH3T_ME7-A9STAA&sv_z=1
- National Museum of the US Navy: https://www.history.navy.mil/content/history/museums/nmusn/explore/photography.html
- George Washington’s Mount Vernon: https://www.mountvernon.org/library/digitalhistory/resources-for-online-learning/
- Museum of the American Revolution: http://www.amrevmuseum-virtualtour.org
- Valley Forge: https://www.nps.gov/museum/exhibits/valley_forge/overview.html
- Thomas Jefferson, Monticello: https://www.monticello.org/house-gardens/virtual-tours-of-monticello/
- American Battlefield Trust: https://www.battlefields.org/visit/virtual-tours
- Benjamin Franklin House: https://benjaminfranklinhouse.org/the-house-benjamin-franklin/artefacts/
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.