10 May Teachers consistently work with their colleagues to create environments that allow for individual and collaborative learning, and inspire confide
Teachers consistently work with their colleagues to create environments that allow for individual and collaborative learning, and inspire confident social collaboration, active commitment in learning, and self- motivation. As a part of this effort, teachers interact with students, families, and colleagues to build a safe, constructive learning climate of honesty, mutual admiration, support, and inquiry.
Allocate at least 3 hours in the field to support this field experience.
Collaborate with a school leader (e.g., principal, assistant principal, dean of students, teacher leader) about their school’s learning environment and how he or she promotes a learning environment that is conducive for students with disabilities.
Your discussion should address the following prompts (please answer each):
- How does the leader promote an inclusive environment for students of all abilities?
- How does the leader ensure all staff are up-to-date in training associated with disabilities on their campus?
- What additional training or support does the administration offer faculty and staff who demonstrate increased need for promoting a learning environment that is conducive for students with disabilities?
- How do you, as a leader, stay up-to-date with regulations regarding disabilities for the students on your campus?
- What type of services do you provide on your campus?
- What types of disabilities are present on your campus?
- How do you factor these services into your budget?
- What do you do to promote collaboration between the special education staff to encourage support among all staff members?
- What is the most challenging part about working with SPED students?
- What inclusion initiatives are taken on campus to include SPED students?
Use any remaining field experience hours to ask the school leader for examples of tests, test results, and IEPs that you can review, maintaining school/district and GCU confidentiality practices.
In 500-750 words, summarize and reflect upon your collaborations and explain how you will use your findings in your future professional practice.
APA format is not required, but solid academic writing is expected.
This assignment uses a rubric. Review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment to turnitin.
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.