Note: The assignments in this course are a series of papers based on the same case, which is on XanEdu page under the Course Information module. The assignments depend on one another. During the project life cycle, project risk reviews and reports are required, as previously identified in the risk management plan. Two months after the project started, the following events have taken place:
- The top two threats have occurred.
- The top opportunity has been realized.
- The project's risk budget is already exhausted.
- The risk management schedule has been shortened by two months.
Write a 4-6 page paper in which you:
- Analyze the impact of the events on the project.
- Determine if any mitigation activities are required and explain why.
- Determine if budget or schedule changes are necessary and explain why.
- Update the risk register and highlight the changes made. Provide justification for the changes.
- Use at least four quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar websites do not qualify as quality resources.
This course requires the use of Strayer Writing Standards (SWS). The library is your home for SWS assistance, including citations and formatting. Please refer to the Library site for all support. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
The specific course learning outcome associated with this assignment is:
- Assess the impact of events on the project's progress in order to determine an appropriate risk response plan.