10 Oct The Cano article, in your Learning Resources, links diversity among and within organizations with the ability to su
The Cano article, in your Learning Resources, links diversity among and within organizations with the ability to successfully serve communities and advocate for social change broadly but also functionally—that is, as a leader by example within an organization. According to Cano (2020), “social workers must be at the forefront of the efforts to implement agendas that promote diversity and inclusion in the workforce” (p. 107).
As a student and intern, of course, these efforts must be tempered by humility and in a spirit of learning. To that end, in this Assignment you take an inventory of diversity and inclusion in your agency.
Note: The goal of this Assignment is for you to learn about your agency. It is important to recognize that agencies approach diversity and inclusion differently—therefore, the intent of this Assignment is not to critique the agency's approach but to learn what they do.
- Review the Cano article in the Learning Resources.
- Use the Diversity and Inclusion Worksheet to record and analyze how your agency successfully works toward policies promoting diversity and inclusion.
By Day 7
Submit the completed Diversity and Inclusion Worksheet. Be sure to:
- Complete the policy inventory for your internship agency. -MY AGENCY IS DFPS (DEPARTMENT OF FAMILY AND PROTECTIVE SERVICES)
- Respond to the analysis questions found in the worksheet:
- How do agency initiatives connect to practice behaviors around diversity and to social work values?
- After reviewing how policies promoting diversity and inclusion are applied at your agency: What work do you notice at the agency related to diversity and inclusion that is not covered in the inventory, or that is not listed in agency policies? What are the gaps at the agency, and how might they be closed? (For example, who or what is missing? How is power distributed? What opportunities do you see for training and professional development surrounding diversity and inclusion?)
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.