11 Jan The Convergence of Health Care Financing and Economic Trends and Forces Instructions Note: Use the textbook, course readings,
The Convergence of Health Care Financing and Economic Trends and Forces
Note: Use the textbook, course readings, Strayer online library, and other reputable online sources to complete this assignment.
Prepare a 15–20-slide PowerPoint presentation with detailed scholarly speaker notes in which you:
1. Compare the three current health care financing and funding models (i.e., employee based, government-based, and individual-based) used with the health care delivery system of the United States.
2. Compare and contrast key economic goals of public and private health insurance plans. Evaluate the success potential of key economic goals in terms of populations covered, services included, financing arrangements, reimbursement strategies, and economic competition policies.
3. Analyze the key effects of labor market, insurance market, and competitive market factors on health care delivery requirements at your current or previous organization of employment.
4. Determine what changes are occurring in the economy or concerning labor and regulatory factors that must be considered in the future.
5. Suggest the key national trends that you believe currently affect competition and pricing initiatives. Justify your response.
6. Determine the main quality indicators that typically affect health insurance pricing at the local level. Justify your response.
7. Use a minimum of six reputable references sources including three sources from peer-reviewed journals.
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.