The COPE Inventory is used to assess various ways of coping with stress. Consider a scenario of a family dealing with one child being newly diagnosed with a chronic illness, which is very distressing for the parents and the other children in the family. Review the COPE, which you can find in the Week 9: Using the COPE Inventory With FamiliesLinks to an external site. reading list, and consider how this inventory could be useful as an assessment in this case. Provide a rationale for your position. State the limitations of this assessment with this case. What are the ethical considerations that should be kept in mind when communicating the assessment results to the family members? 16 points
- You have been on quite a journey this session as you developed a business plan for your new venture.? Which part of this business plan did you find to be the most challenging an
- What was your mission/vision statement you created? Developing a personal vision takes the same skills required to develop a group vision. How would you help an organization t
- what is your favorite graphics or tables feature on Exel, and how will you utilize this feature in the future? Explain how this new feature might aid in your success.
- What is the purpose of AACN master’s essentials and how do you think it will impact your practice moving forward?mastersessentials11.pdf
- What is the difference between a biography and historical fiction? How would you use a biography and a historical fiction in a unit discussing African American historical figure