10 Oct The Corporation Techs? current network consists of 1 web server (accessible by the public), 2 application servers,
The Corporation Techs’ current network consists of 1 web server (accessible by the public), 2 application servers, 2 database servers, 2 file and print servers, and 50 workstations. The web server runs Linux/Apache, the other servers run Microsoft Windows Server, and the workstations run Microsoft Windows. The network is connected through a series of switches, is not physically connected to other networks, and runs Internet Protocol version 4 (IPv4). The network is protected by a single border firewall. The senior network architect, whom you work for directly, has verified the company’s business goals and has determined the features and functions required to meet those goals.
The senior network architect has asked you to create a network design that includes the following components:
§ Current infrastructure elements
§ A logical topology that separates the Accounting and Sales departments
§ Redundant communications
§ Justification for continuing with IPv4 or upgrading to IPv6
The senior network architect at Corporation Techs has informed you that the existing border firewall is old and needs to be replaced. He recommends designing a demilitarized zone (DMZ) to increase network perimeter security. He also wants to increase the security of network authentication, replacing the current username and password approach
As you are aware, many remote users will soon need access to the internal network and services. A remote access and virtual private network (VPN) plan is needed to connect it all together.
The senior network architect has asked you to create the plan that will allow secure remote access to the internal network while preventing unauthorized access. He specifically requested that all information transferred between remote users and the organizational servers be protected against snooping.
You are ready to create and submit a final network design and plan to the senior network architect, who will present it to senior management and other decision makers.
For this part of the project, perform the following tasks:
1. Create a final network diagram that includes the basic diagram and all relevant network enhancements.
2. Create a professional report that includes content from each draft report. Include details for all relevant information, persuasive justification for your recommendations, and methods to measure the success of each major network enhancement. Include a 1- to 2-page executive summary.
3. Use simple, clear language that primary stakeholders (non-IT) can understand easily.
- Format: Microsoft Word (or compatible)
- Font: Arial, size 12, double-space
- Citation style: Your school’s preferred style guide
- Length of final report: 10–16 pages, including executive summary and network diagram
Self-Assessment Checklist for Final Report
- I developed a network design that meets the requirements.
- I created a professional, well-developed report with proper documentation, grammar, spelling, and punctuation.
- I described technology recommendations, provided justification for those recommendations, and described methods to measure the success of each major network enhancement.
- I included an executive summary and a final network diagram.
- I included citations for all sources used in the report.
- I followed the submission guidelines.
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.