30 Apr The Deadline Is Today 2:00 Pm (Wednesday 28-04-2021) ! Interview an elderly family member or friend ab
The Deadline Is Today 2:00 Pm (Wednesday 28-04-2021) !
- Interview an elderly family member or friend about a major historical event, organization, or issue (For 2020 courses this may be Civil Rights Movement, Women’s Movement, Vietnam War, Labor Unions/workers rights, the Great Depression, the Dust Bowl). The event must be related to American History and within the scope of our class.
- Craft a list of questions beforehand to help guide you.
- The goal is to ask your interviewee what they know about a past event or issue, where they got that information (personal experience? News outlet? Word of mouth? Family history?), what was their experience? Or are they recalling stories past down through generations?
- This can be freeform or organic, but the guiding questions may help you frame out what you want to be sure to ask.
- Report: write three pages—In paragraph form, report on: what did they say? Can you verify their memories with the textbook? Do their memories uphold or contradict what you’ve learned or read in class? How can you account for any discrepancies, if they exist? What types of personal factors shape what people believe to be true about the past and their experiences? (For example, race, class, gender, economic status, geographic location or residence, sexual orientation). Where did they learn what they know about the past? (For example, if you interview your grandmother about the 1960s and the Vietnam War, where did she get her information from—Television? Newspapers? Friends who may have served in Vietnam?).
Format: Your report should be double-spaced, 12 point font, times new roman, 1 inch margins. Reports submitted in any other format will result in a 5 point deduction. There will be a 10 point deduction for reports that do not meet the page requirement. Reports that list out questions and corresponding answers will receive no higher than a 75 on this project.
NO REFERENCES IS REQUAIRED
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.