09 Jan The economic?growth and trade competitiveness of countries can be influenced by the economic, political, and cultural deve
The economic growth and trade competitiveness of countries can be influenced by the economic, political, and cultural development within the country. There are several countries that can be compared to see how a successful economy’s decisions differed from a less-successful economy.
Step 1: Select Economies
Review the pairs of economies listed below. Each pair has 1 highly successful country and 1 less successful country, except for NAFTA /EU.
- NAFTA vs. European Union (world’s two largest economic entities)
- China vs. India (world’s two most populous countries)
- South Korea vs. North Korea (two polar economic opposites, one people)
- Venezuela vs. Saudi Arabia (world’s two largest sources of oil reserves)
- Nigeria vs. Democratic Republic of the Congo (functioning government and civil order vs. struggling government and violent clashes among factions; note: the Republic of the Congo is not the same country as the Democratic Republic of the Congo)
Research the economies for your chosen pair of countries.
Compare similarities and differences between your chosen countries/economies.
Step 2: Create a Presentation – Evaluate Economic Growth and Advantages
In a 12- to 16-slide presentation with detailed speaker’s notes and visual elements, including graphs and tables, explain how their economic, political, and cultural development since 1992 has influenced their economic growth and trade competitiveness.
Use tables or graphs to support your analysis of the following economic statistics/indicators of your 2 chosen economies through the most recent year available since 2009 (the trough of the last economic cycle):
- GDP per capita growth over time
- Inflation rate over time
- Unemployment rate over time
- Exports as a percentage of GDP over time
- National government debt as a percentage of GDP
Whenever possible, plot the metric for both economies on the same chart.
Evaluate why the economic growth of the 2 economies/countries varied.
- Discuss how international trade influenced the strength of each economy.
- Discuss the role of value chains and value-added production.
Analyze how the failure to use value-added trade measures distorts trade statistics.
Examine at least 2 industries that have provided each economy a comparative advantage in world trade.
Cite at least 2 academically credible sources.
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.