30 Apr The final project is designed to provide you with an opportunity to develop a project on a topic of inter
The final project is designed to provide you with an opportunity to develop a project on a topic of interest. Your goal is to develop a proposal for a project of your choice. The result is a project proposal that will be presented to the class at the end of the course for "funding."
The final project development should contain the following information (at a minimum):
- Project/problem statement/definition
- Minimum of 3 alternatives for solving the problem or completing the project
- Pros and cons for each of the listed alternatives
- Your recommendation for the project should include
- Justification of the specific choice you are recommending
- Risks, assumptions, and mitigations
- Overall project plan for achieving successful completion, including a time line and resource requirements. A Gantt chart or other graphical format is required.
- Cost estimates
- Final recommendation and formal request for funds to complete the project.
Part I – Written ProposalYour written Project Proposal will contain the following information for the project as noted below in APA format:
- A title page listing all members of the project team
- An Executive Summary and project definition (a 2-3 page summary of the project and recommendation
- Individual sections in the body of the project for:
- Initial analysis of the problem, business requirements, and project goals
- Explanation of the 3 alternatives to achieve the goals of the project, including the basic pros and cons of each
- The project team recommendation with justification
- The risks ddefined and assumptions made by the team
- Overall project plan for successful completion of the project, including a timeline and other resource requirements
- Cost estimates
- Your total proposal length should be a minimum of 5-6 pages using 1-inch margins and a 12-point font such as Times New Roman.
- At a minimum, it is expected that Gantt charts and a general financial analysis will be formally prepared and presented as part of the project document.
- The report should request approval for resources to proceed with the implementation of the project and for the allocation of resources (both dollars and people).
- Additional materials can be added as needed to round out of the project document.
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.