21 Sep The final project will focus on a historical figure, change agent, theorist or leader who has impacted the practice of nursing and/or the healthcare environment.
N700PE / N700
N700 LEADERSHIP: SETTING THE EXAMPLE
The final project will focus on a historical figure, change agent, theorist or leader who has impacted the practice of nursing and/or the healthcare environment.
During Week 1, you selected or were assigned the individual to be highlighted for this project. You will create a VoiceThread presentation showcasing the individual theorist or leader. The presentation should follow the ‘Rule of Six’ for Powerpoint presentations.
Instructions for Final Project
All criteria are the same for the both submission formats.
Images are required for the power point VoiceThread presentation.
In the order listed, present the following information:
1. Title of Theory
2. Category of theory
3. Provide a narrative discussion of the tenets of the theory. Cite sources.
4. Name of Theorist
5. Year Born/Place of Birth
6. Year of death if applicable
7. Provide a brief biography/historical background. The biography should capture the essence of the theorist. Consider: What is the theorist best known for? Why is the theorist important/influential? What impact has the theorist made on the practice of nursing? Cite sources. Please maintain a 200-word count maximum. Images are required.
8. Provide a dated timeline of the theorist’s 10 most significant achievements. Cite sources.
9. Discuss the application of the theory to daily nursing practice on both a small and large scale and provide examples (example: bedside to community/global nursing). Cite sources.
10. Discuss barriers and/or obstacles for the application of the theory. Cite sources.
11. Discuss the theory’s strengths and weaknesses. Provide examples. Cite sources.
12. Discuss how the theory impacts/impacted the advancement of the practice of nursing and/or the current healthcare environment. Cite sources.
13. Provide at least 3 quotes attributed to the theorist. If you are unable to identify quotes specifically made by the individual, provide quotes from other resources regarding the theorist and/or theory. You may provide additional quotes if desired. Provide year and context if available. Cite sources.
14. Create 5 trivia questions for your viewers. Include answers and rationales. Cite sources.
15. Provide an APA formatted list of works/publications based on the theory.
16. Theoretical Framework Image. Provide an image of the theoretical framework (if available). Reference the source of the image.
Please follow the detailed instructions in the template provided below and refer to the rubric to help you complete this assignment.
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.