09 Jan The Final Reflection P.A.P.E.R will focus on integrating, synthesizing, and analyzing your learning experience. It will gi
The Final Reflection P.A.P.E.R will focus on integrating, synthesizing, and analyzing your learning experience. It will give you an opportunity to reflect on and articulate some of what you have learned or thought about during the class. You will have the opportunity to discuss any new questions that you have as a result of what you have learned.MThis P.A.P.E.R should be 10 pages in length and is due by January 15 on Blackboard Learn.(See pages 10-11 in our course syllabus.)
- 8 pages (not including cover page and References page)
- Times New Roman font
- 12-point font
- 1-inch margins
- You may break the p.Aper up into smaller headings to address the separate component questions (self-awareness and course experience)
- Remember that you are not graded on your opinions or perspectives. You will be graded on Organization, Insight & Critical Thinking, and Writing Skills.
Discuss your responses to the following questions: Self-Awareness:
- Looking back at your Multiple Identity Analysis Project, do you have any new insights or thoughts about your identities?
- Did you learn anything about yourself (your beliefs, your opinions, or your perspectives) through this course?
- Do you have any plans to continue to explore your understanding of your identities and/or your experiences? If yes, how?
- Are there any factors that may cause you to refrain from continued self-reflection or exploration about your identities and/or experiences?
- In what ways do you think you were challenged by course content, assignments, or discussions?
- How did you feel issues of conflict or disagreement were managed or discussed within Discussion Board Threads?
- Did you miss anything from having the course online instead of face-to-face? For example, did you notice that anything was lacking in the online section that you imagine would have been better in a face-to-face version?
- Was there anything that you preferred in having this course online instead of face-to-face?
- What aspects of the course had the most impact on your learning: readings, discussions, peer questions/comments, instructor questions/comments, videos and/or P.APE.R assignments? Be specific when you mention course materials.
- Include a References section.
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.