The following is a Production Possibilities Schedule for Prisons and Public Education
1) Graph the data above (Prison Y axis, Education X axis)
2) What is the opportunity cost for the first 20 units (from 0-20) of Public Education? And of the last 20 (from 60-80)?
3) Add a new point to the schedule, Point F (40 units of Education, 60 units of Prison)? What does Point F represent? Explain.
4) Add a new point to the schedule, Point G (100 units of Education, 80 units of Prison)? What does Point G represent? Explain.
5) Can the Economy Product Point G in the future? Why or Why not?