19 Nov The goal of this project is to test your knowledge of the basics of programming structures.? More specifically, you wil
The goal of this project is to test your knowledge of the basics of programming structures. More specifically, you will design your own algorithm using both pseudocode and a flowchart.
Think of some daily activities that you perform. You are going to prepare a plan and design an algorithm that can be translated into a program that would tell a computer how to do the activity you have chosen.
- In paragraph form, describe in detail the big picture, the final goal, and the individual stages of your algorithm. If there are issues to overcome, write out possible solutions for each. Also, describe your inputs, outputs, decisions, and repetitions in the algorithm. Think about sequence when writing this out.
- Using the standard notation for pseudocode that you have learned, write out the algorithm for the daily activity you have selected. Be sure to indent where required.
- Using your pseudocode from step two, create a flowchart of your algorithm. Utilize the correct symbols in your flowchart that you learned about in the module.
- Submit your work in the submission link above.
- Include a header on your document that contains your first and last name, the assignment name, and the course code from page two of the syllabus
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.