05 Apr The individual case analysis you have to prepare in partial fulfillment of the requirements of t
The individual case analysis you have to prepare in partial fulfillment of the requirements of the present course is Case # 12 (Chipotle), starting on page C-120 of our textbook. Make sure to obtain the correct edition of the textbook (22nd ed.) to get access to the correct case.
Instructions for this assignment are provided in week 7 module (see assignment 7.4) when the assignment is due. If you are unable to address some of the issues in the case analysis outline using the information in the case, you are expected to go outside of the scope of the case to identify the relevant information.
Thompson, A., Peteraf, M., Gamble, J., & Strickland, A. J., III. (2020). Crafting andexecutingstrategy:Thequestforcompetitiveadvantage.Conceptsandcases(22nded.).NewYork:McGraw-HillEducation.
Individual Case Analysis
· Apply external and internal analysis tools to conduct a SWOT analysis
· Appraise a company’s diversification strategy
· Assess a company’s competitive strategy and the strength of its competitive position
· Identify the types of entry modes and international strategies for international expansion
· Examine what managers must do to execute strategy successfully
· Identify how the continuous building and upgrading of the organization’s resources and capabilities relates to successfully implementing the organization’s strategy
To complete this assignment, you will use the information in the case that your instructor assigned. If you think that the information in the case is not sufficient to address all aspects of what you are asked to complete, you are encouraged to go outside of the scope of the case and conduct your own research. Make sure to cite all the sources you use (including the case) within and at the end of your strategic plan.
· Your project must be 3500-4000 words in length.
· Cite all your sources. Use APA citations.
- 1. Introduction – summarize what the assignment is about and what the reader should expect to learn from the work you have accomplished
- 2. Company profile
- Background (describe what the company does and offers)
- Industry (as defined by the case)
- Revenue/Profitability (last 5 years)
- Company size (e.g., number of employees or sales)
- 3. Analysis
- Business model (customer value proposition and business formula)
- Vision, Mission, Values
- External analysis
- Porter’s 5 forces
- Overall opportunities and threats (2 of each)
- Internal analysis
- Ratio analysis (current strategic effectiveness)
- Core competencies
- VRIN resources and capabilities
- (Sustained) Competitive advantages
- Value-chain analysis (3-5 functions)
- Overall strengths and weaknesses (2 of each)
- 4. Corporate/diversification strategies
- Discuss the company’s corporate/diversification strategy and its effectiveness
- 5. Business/Competitive Strategies
- Discuss the company’s business/competitive strategy and its effectiveness
- 6. International Strategies
- Discuss the company’s international strategies and entry modes and their effectiveness. If the company does not have foreign operations, propose a scenario discussing the appropriate strategies and modes for international expansion.
- 7. Ethics, CSR, and sustainability
- How well the company measures up against the competition on these criteria
- 8. Organizational Structure
- Discuss important structural issues that pertain to your organization (e.g., type of organizational structure, span of control, corporate governance, etc.)
- 9. Key Issues and Problems
- Based on your assessment of all aspects of the business (Point 1-8), you have to identify 2-3 key problems that the company is facing and/or issues it needs to address
- 10. Strategic Alternatives
- Provide at least two strategic alternatives that can solve the key problems you identified. Each alternative must be broadly stated and incorporate elements from the company’s corporate and business strategies
- 11. Evaluation and Selection
- Using your SWOT analysis, evaluate each alternative. Indicate how each alternative can solve the problems and/or address the issues you have identified. Which of the two better fits your SWOT? This will be the alternative that you can propose the company to implement. Make sure to explain how the winning alternative better fits your SWOT than the other alternative(s) you have proposes and considered
- 12. Recommendations
- Detail the specific steps that the company has to make to implement the alternative you chose
- 13. Implementation Issues
- State what the company should be weary of in relation to pursuing the desired course of action
- 14. Conclusions
- Present your final reflections on your work, restating key points from the purpose of the project and your findings.
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.