16 Jun The leadership of GTR is considering AWS for their enterprise cloud solution, but some members of the leadership team are skeptical of this solution. They have a
The leadership of GTR is considering AWS for their enterprise cloud solution, but some members of the leadership team are skeptical of this solution. They have asked you, as a solution architect, to provide them with a report describing the advantages and disadvantages of the AWS. Based on what you learned in the materials this week and any personal experience with the solution, answer the following:
Create a 2- to 3-page evaluation report of the AWS cloud solutions, including:
- Explain the reasons for switching to cloud architecture from on-premises, in general.
- Explain what it means to design resilient architectures.
- Describe the purpose of AWS.
- Describe how AWS helps design resilient architectures.
- Describe at least two advantages of using AWS*.
- Describe at least two disadvantages of AWS*.
- Create a chart with AWS’s primary competitors and a brief description of strengths and cautions. (Tip: pick 2 to 3 competitors and focus on general strengths and cautions relevant to GTR.)
- Add anything else you feel your leadership team would need to know.
*The advantages and disadvantages should be relevant to GTR, who has retail operations in 10 states and 5 countries and is experiencing rapid growth. For example, one consideration could be if AWS does not operate in a country where GTR does business, is there an impact?
Cite all sources using APA format and give attribution where appropriate.
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.