10 Jun The paper should state and defend an argument (thesis) about how health care is affecting the developing
The paper should state and defend an argument (thesis) about how health care is affecting the developing world and the lack of certain medications, doctors, and other useful resources. As well as how it is power driven at times by the government and social classes not helping them develop as well. Papers should begin with 2-3 introductory paragraphs that contain a thesis. The thesis is the argument that your paper will make or the question that your paper will attempt to answer. In addition to containing your thesis statement, the introduction should also inform the reader about what will follow in the remainder of the paper. Let the reader know what major points you will address in making your case.Think of the introduction as providing a road map for the reader. The reader should not be surprised at the destination where he or she winds up when the paper ends! The body of the paper should be devoted to providing support for your thesis statement. It may be helpful to organize the paper using substantive headings. The conclusion of the paper should restate your thesis and review the evidence. Conclusions are also an opportunity for you to make predictions about the future developments concerning your topic.
- Your paper must have a length of 8-10 pages, not including any title page or bibliography.
- The paper should use at least 8 sources:
- At least 4 sources must come from books or published articles (you may use the library’s full-text databases).
- At least 3 sources must be scholarly sources. Scholarly sources are sources written by experts in a particular field providing original research or analyzing the research of others. Such sources are often peer reviewed and properly reference all sources.
- By checking the box, “scholarly (peer-reviewed)” on the search page that will filter out most of the non-scholarly articles. CQ Researcher is another good resource. If you are uncertain about the appropriateness of a source, please ask.
- Papers should end with a bibliography listing all the books and articles that you used to research the paper. Please keep in mind the guidelines for number and type of sources.
- You should provide a citation within the text of your paper each time you:
- use direct quotes
- make indirect quotes passages that rely on someone else’s wording, and
- refer to evidence or ideas found in a book or article.
- Papers should be double-spaced, with one-inch margins and written in 11 or 12 pt. font.
- Papers should be written in APA format. Use Microsoft Word format.
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.