19 Nov The person we are writing about is the criminal Susan Smith Prior to beginning work on this assignment, review the arti
The person we are writing about is the criminal Susan Smith
Prior to beginning work on this assignment, review the article “Adverse Childhood Experiences and Adult Criminality: How Long Must We Live Before We Possess Our Own Lives? (Links to an external site.)” and the additional sources now present in the “Killer Bio” application (below) that pertain to you’re the killer you chose from the Week 1 Discussion. For your Final Case Report, due in Week 5, you will explore, in depth, one well-known criminal case. Using the same client as before, consult your Killer Bio app along with sources provided throughout the course:In your online classroom, select the link “Killer Bios Download Killer Bios” for a list of these infamous murderers. In that link, you will find several University of Arizona Global Campus Library sources on each murderer. In addition, there are some starter links listed below under each name.Here, as in earlier assignments, the individual whose case you chose will be your client for the purpose of your Comprehensive Case Study Report Final Paper. That is, you have been hired as a mitigation specialist by this individual’s defense attorney to investigate, analyze, and present the underlying biopsychosocial factors that you found were present in this individual’s background and that may explain why your client committed such heinous criminal acts. For the purpose of your Final Paper in Week 5, we will assume that your client is facing the death penalty, and your job is to use the results of your biopsychosocial investigation to provide credible evidence that your client should not be executed by the state. For this assignment, we will proceed as if your client has not yet been sentenced and thus is still alive, even though in all of these cases, your client was ultimately found guilty and in some cases, may have been executed (or may be deceased).Using the University of Arizona Global Campus Library, examine the criminal behaviors involved in your case using a minimum of four scholarly and/or credible sources.In your paper,
- Analyze a minimum of two particular psychological factors that explains the client’s criminal behavior, such as specific environmental/situational, biological, or mental health issues that may explain this individual’s crimes.
- Create an outline that examines a minimum of two particular psychological factors explaining your client’s criminal behaviors.
Note: For further information regarding the proper format for Outlining (Links to an external site.), visit the University of Arizona Global Campus Writing Center.
- Each topic or step of the outline should include two to three sentences regarding what will be discussed in that section, focusing on the particular psychological factors that explains the criminal behaviors
- Cite specific examples from the sources that support your research and analysis. For example, if you find that your sources show early childhood trauma is a factor in criminal behavior and your client suffered early childhood trauma, or had a high ACES score, write about that connection between your source and your client’s case.
Note: You are encouraged to integrate any feedback from your instructor and upload the assignment to your ePortfolio (Links to an external site.).The Final Comprehensive Case Report Topic and Outline paper
- Must be two to three double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the University of Arizona Global Campus Writing Center’s APA Style (Links to an external site.)
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
For further assistance with the formatting and the title page, refer to APA Formatting for Word 2013 (Links to an external site.).
- Must utilize academic voice. See the Academic Voice (Links to an external site.) resource for additional guidance.
- Must include an introduction and conclusion paragraph. Your introduction paragraph needs to end with a clear thesis statement that indicates the purpose of your paper.
- For assistance on writing Introductions & Conclusions (Links to an external site.) as well as Writing a Thesis Statement (Links to an external site.), refer to the University of Arizona Global Campus Writing Center resources.
- Must use at least four scholarly, peer-reviewed, credible sources in addition to the course text.
- The Scholarly, Peer Reviewed, and Other Credible Sources (Links to an external site.) table offers additional guidance on appropriate source types. If you have questions about whether a specific source is appropriate for this assignment, please contact your instructor. Your instructor has the final say about the appropriateness of a specific source for a particular assignment.
- Must document any information used from sources in APA style as outlined in the University of Arizona Global Campus Writing Center’s Citing Within Your Paper (Links to an external site.)
- Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA style as outlined in the University of Arizona Global Campus Writing Center. See the Formatting Your References List (Links to an external site.) resource in the University of Arizona Global Campus Writing Center for specifications.
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.