11 Jan The purpose of this assignment is to connect Pepsi?s strategy goals to HR internal and external recruitment goals. In a 1,100-
The purpose of this assignment is to connect Pepsi’s strategy goals to HR internal and external recruitment goals. In a 1,100- to 1,300-word paper, discuss the following:
- As a part of the introduction, provide an overview of the organization and the nature of its business.
- Discuss how relationship management (management, HR/recruiters, and applicants) is essential in the recruitment process.
- Discuss the hiring needs relative to the organization’s business strategies/goals.
- Determine the outcomes for an HR recruitment plan based on the organization’s strategic goals.
- Determine the forecasting method used to create a recruitment plan.
- Identify the current climate of the supply and demand of labor within the industry.
- Consider internal and external labor pools for two specific company positions (one exempt and one non-exempt).
- Identify creative ways to recruit candidates.
- Explain the steps in the recruitment process (both internally and externally).
- Discuss the benefits of having documented recruitment policies and practices.
Your paper must include a minimum of three to five scholarly sources (including the textbook).
This benchmark assignment assesses the following programmatic competencies:
BS Applied HR Management
3.2: Examine the ways human resources impacts relationship management.
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.