10 Oct The purpose of this assignment is to explore legal and ethical issues related to networks, privacy, and security, a
The purpose of this assignment is to explore legal and ethical issues related to networks, privacy, and security, as well as to research specific types of privacy and security threats and the measures that employee users should take to maintain privacy and security within an organization.
Assume you are part of the IT security team in your organization. Research one common employee IT privacy and security issues and ways that employee users can protect themselves and the business from privacy and security breaches and risks. Some common risks to business include:
- Lack of password management
- Electronic storage and transfer of information
- Privilege abuse by employees
- Use of unapproved hardware and software
- Data mishandling
- Equipment misuse (including hardware and systems)
- Knowledge misuse
- Unapproved workarounds
- Securing company data and information on personal employee devices (e.g., cell phones, tablets)
- Collaboration with third-party service providers
- Social engineering
- Phishing attacks
Summarize your research findings and educate employees about the identified IT privacy and security issues.
Create a PowerPoint presentation with a minimum of six slides that addresses the following:
- Define the employee privacy/security issue and explain why it could be a risk for an organization.
- Provide a specific workplace scenario to illustrate the employee privacy/security issue.
- Discuss the legal and ethical implications the privacy/security issue presents for the employee, the company, and the customer.
- Describe the negative impact the employee privacy/security issue could present to the organization in terms of its overall effect on accounting, finance, marketing, management, economics, and general business operations.
- Discuss the ways that employee users can protect themselves and the business from these types of privacy and security breaches and risks.
- Discuss specific policies, strategies, and techniques that could be employed by the organization and the employee to minimize the identified employee privacy/security issue.
- Discuss how to educate employees about the identified IT privacy and security risks.
- Include speaker notes at the bottom of each slide.
Submit the Microsoft PowerPoint presentation file only. Do not submit any other file format, such as an Adobe PDF file, or you will not earn full credit.
Refer to the resource, "Creating Effective PowerPoint Presentations," located in the Student Success Center, for additional guidance on completing this assignment in the appropriate style.
While APA style is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected, and documentation of sources should be presented using APA formatting guidelines, which can be found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite. A link to the LopesWrite technical support articles is located in Class Resources if you need assistance. .
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.