19 Jul The purpose of this project is for you to apply management principles to create management plans that include
The purpose of this project is for you to apply management principles to create management plans that include strategy formulation, business analyses, industry trends, and organizational characterization. Deliverables one through four focus on preparing you for the final capstone project. You will apply skills, experience, and knowledge that you have gained through the completion of prerequisite courses throughout each deliverable.
The intent of the Capstone project is for you to use the same case/company throughout the course. Select one out of the three recommended cases listed below. Each case is located in the Cases to Accompany Contemporary Strategy Analysis [PDF] section of the textbook.
The recommended cases are:
- Case 8 BP: Organizational Structure and Management Systems.
- Case 10: Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc.: Disrupting the Fast‐food Business.
- Case 13: Tesla Motors: Disrupting the Auto Industry.
You may also use the Internet or Strayer Learning Resource Center to research articles on your chosen case or company.
Based on the case, you will perform an industry analysis and develop a strategy for the CEO of your chosen company to help shape the company's future.
Write a 4–6 page paper in which you:
- Define strategy and examine how the definition of strategy fits your chosen company and its situation. Support your response.
- Summarize the main strategies that your chosen company's management took leading up to this company's recent development.
- Identify your chosen company's industry and determine its main competitors. Next, select two to three strategies that the competitors use, and analyze whether or not the selected strategies are successful. Support your response.
- Perform an industry analysis for the CEO of your chosen company in order for him or her to develop strategy for the company. Next, evaluate the company's current standing in this industry by taking into account the company's resources and capabilities.
- Propose at least three performance goals for the company for the next one- and five-year period respectively. Provide a rationale for your response.
- Use at least three quality references. Note: Wikipedia and other similar websites do not qualify as academic resources.
This course requires the use of Strayer Writing Standards. For assistance and information, please refer to the Strayer Writing Standards link in the left-hand menu of your course. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
The specific course learning outcome associated with this assignment is:
- Conduct an industry analysis to inform strategy development and performance goals for a given company.
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.