03 Aug The Term Paper consists of a discussion,
- Prompt: The Term Paper consists of a discussion, analysis, and application of the concepts of Employee Relations; Employee Welfare; and choosing the appropriate type of Business Entity with specific focus of each of these areas of the law to the role of Christian leadership in the workplace. Biblical passages should be cited in support of each of the legal concepts. Use the text and at least four academic articles as the general guideline for preparing your analysis and approach. Research the Internet for articles and ideas (Wikipedia is NOT considered a source) with the goal of tying specific verses to specific laws. Include a discussion of Biblical law, U.S. law, a comparison and contrasting of each, and the historical development and basis of U.S. law with a specific focus on Natural Law.
Requirements: Prepare the Term Paper using the following guidelines:
- 3,500 – 4,000 words
- APA – compliant formatting, including title and reference pages
- Minimum of eight scholarly references
- Include Biblical Foundations application section (500 words
minimum) that addresses the following:
1. Christian worldview regarding the course
2. Biblical passages related to the course
3. Comparison of Secular and Christian
perspectives related to the course
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.