21 Sep There are a variety of different public health evaluation models that have been used for planning and evaluating smoking and alcohol abuse, youth violence, chronic illness, and cance
There are a variety of different public health evaluation models that have been used for planning and evaluating smoking and alcohol abuse, youth violence, chronic illness, and cancerous diseases. Some of the most popular models are the Planning Approach to Community Health (PATCH), Mobilizing for Action through Planning and Partnerships, Protocol for Assessing Community Excellence in Environmental Health (PACE-EH), Logic Model, and the Behavior Health Model. These various models are significant when planning public health programs to address or change habits or behavior.
Using the readings for the week, the South University Online Library, and the Internet for research, write a 4–6-page report. Select 3–5 scholarly references to use in support of your response.
Research planning models include the Logic model, Assessment Protocol for Excellence in Public Health (APEXPH), Mobilizing Action Toward Community Health (MATCH), or CDCynergy. Think about how you might use one of the selected models in a health education program for your selected health issue or health disease topic.
Compare and contrast two of the models covering the following:
- Address the purpose of each model.
- Focus on the advantages and disadvantages of each model.
- Include the various constructs or components of each model.
- Emphasize the significance or key component of the models.
- List strategies that are beneficial of each model.
- Select one model for use in a health education program for your health issue or health disease topic:
- Explain why your selected model may be more feasible and frequently used at the community level, academic level, or professional level, such as the workplace.
- Give reasons and examples in support of your responses. Be sure to address each component of program planning.
- Submit your report in a Microsoft Word document to the Submissions Area by the due date assigned.
- Name your document SU_PHE6202_W2_A2_LastName_FirstInitial.doc.
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.