03 May There are two types of informal reports: Informational Reports contain straight information and
There are two types of informal reports:
- Informational Reports contain straight information and provides short timely updates. Informational reports include these sub-genres: progress report (summarize specific accomplishments on a particular project), activity report(summarize general activities during a particular period). Trip reports and meeting minutes also fall under informational reports.
- Analytical Reports include information but they also include interpretations and conclusions based on that information. According to our textbook, “Analysis is the heart of technical communication. Analysis involves evaluating information, interpreting it accurately, drawing valid conclusions, and making persuasive recommendations” (2017, pp. 473). Analytical reports include these sub-genres: feasibility report, recommendation report, peer review report, justification report. Note: You will be responsible for drafting an analytical report for your final exam document.
Progress reports monitor progress and problems on various project. Just as an employer might, I will use this report to evaluate projects I have assigned, monitor your progress, and decide if the course and assignments need altered. See the example report, Figure 20.2, on page 476 of your textbook. Periodic activity reports summarizes general activities over a specified period of time. This type of report is used by employers to help them monitor workloads. Periodic reports can also include the following: incident reports, sales reports, progress reports, Since this is a newly designed course, I am interested to know how the workload balances out. See the example, Figure 20.3, on page 477 of your textbook.
you must draft a ONE-PAGE Progress Report arranged around a set of dates. Use the example on page 476 of your textbook.
I am mainly looking for inclusions here. What did you include? Was it sufficient for me to make a determination of whether or not the course load is balanced, the materials are clear and specific, and the course is organized in a logical manner? Here is a list of things I need to know:
- Progress you have made
- Problems you have encountered (how will/did you solve these problems)
- Are you on schedule (if not, when will you be back on schedule)
Other items I am interested in:
- Is it well organized
- It is visually constructed for optimum readability
- Does it include a purpose statement
- Does it state the time period covered
- Does it mention the work you still need to complete
- Has it been proofread for grammatical errors
This is an informal report; however, it still needs to meet professional standards.
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.