11 Jan There will also be a research paper on the musical subject of the choice of the student. The topic may be a composer, a style
Research Paper - There will also be a research paper on the musical subject of the choice of the student. The topic may be a composer, a style of music, an artist, etc. For all classes, the paper will be NO LESS than 1000 words and it will include a bibliography. Plagiarism and other forms of academic dishonesty will NOT be tolerated! The research paper must be submitted to turnitin.com. Any student found to be committing plagiarism or engaging in any academic dishonesty will be subject to failure of the assignment, WITHOUT the opportunity to resubmit, and possible failure in the course. See student handbook regarding academic dishonesty. All papers, tests and reviews will be TYPED, using the best spelling, punctuation, grammar, etc.. For appropriate topics/subjects for MUL 2380, see paper guidelines below.
- PAPER GUIDELINES
- for Dr. Mitchell
- MUL 1010 and 2380
- 1. All papers must be in the words of the student. Any paper that is identified as containing plagiarism will receive a grade of F. The instructor may also, at her discretion impose other penalties as allowed by the college. This may include an F in the class.
- 2. Any quotes, from any source, must be footnoted or otherwise credited to the author.
- 3. All research papers will be submitted to Turnitin.com prior to the due date listed on the schedule. No papers will be accepted that have not been submitted to the website. A hard copy will be turned in to the instructor to grade. The paper must be at least 76% original material.
- 4. Research papers will include a bibliography of at least three (3) sources, one of which may be an internet source.
- 5. All papers will be typed. Papers that are not typed will not be accepted.
- 6. Papers will be graded on form and content.
- 7. Papers must be in MLA format which includes:
- A. Papers are to be typed in 12 point font using Times Roman with a one-inch margin on both sides as well as on top and bottom.
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.