09 Jan This assessment has four-parts. Click each of the items below to complete this assessment.
This assessment has four-parts. Click each of the items below to complete this assessment.
Part I: Project Management Plan
It is suggested that the project you select be manageable in scope and not overly complex. You will assume that the objectives and scope of the project you have selected have been vetted and approved. The next step is to develop a project plan. You will develop a project management plan that will walk through key steps of the project management process. The objective of this Assessment is not a deep dive into the full intricacies of project management. Rather, it is to ensure that as a healthcare administrator or manager you have a solid theory and practical knowledge of key aspects of the project management process.
· Create a Project Management Plan (3–5 pages total) which includes the following:
· Project description, purpose, and objectives: The project description delineates key aspects of a project.
· In 1–2 pages of your project plan:
· Describe the project and explain the purpose and justification for the project.
· Explain the SMART goals and objectives of the project.
· Describe the requirements for the project.
· Explain the tangible measures for acceptance criteria used to achieve project success.
· Project Scope: The project scope defines the scope of the project and how the scope will be managed.
· In 2–3 pages of your project plan:
· Summarize, in detail, the expected deliverables for the project.
· Explain the acceptance criteria for a project.
· Explain the project assumptions, risks, and constraints.
· Roles and Responsibilities: By definition, a project is a unique undertaking with a beginning and an end point. One responsibility of management is to determine who will be a part of the project team (including designation of a project manager). Ask yourself, “Who needs to be on this team to ensure that project goals are successfully met?” Consider, as well, the importance of communication among team members. What communication needs will each individual have? With whom will they communicate and how?
· Using the “Project Roles and Responsibilities Matrix” template, list the names* and titles of all individuals or entities involved in the project. Indicate whether each stakeholder is internal or external to the project organization. *For privacy purposes, please use pseudonyms.
· Identify the internal and external stakeholders for a project.
· Distinguish the roles and responsibilities of the project stakeholders.
· Explain how to communicate with project stakeholders.
Part II: Project Schedule
There are many different methodologies for planning and scheduling a project. For this Assessment, you will develop a Gantt chart that depicts key project activities, time allotted for each activity, and when each activity is scheduled to begin. To do so, you will need to consider dependencies. Some activities will be sequential, others may be simultaneous, and some may overlap.
· Note: You may create your own Gantt chart using Excel, or download a template offered by Microsoft at https://support.office.com/en-sg/article/Present-your-data-in-a-Gantt-chart-in-Excel-f8910ab4-ceda-4521-8207-f0fb34d9e2b6
· Using a Gantt chart construct a project schedule.
· In two to three paragraphs of your project plan, explain the estimating techniques used to develop your project schedule. Provide rationale for why these techniques will be effective.
Part III: Strategies for Maintaining the Project Budget
A project begins with an approved budget. Too often, however, unless the budget is meticulously managed, budget overruns occur. Healthcare administrators and managers must ensure that the project management process includes careful oversight on spending.
· Describe the project budget key success factors and dynamics including the following (2-3 pages):
· Analyze at least three strategies that can be applied for due diligence and maintaining oversight of the project budget.
· Explain at least two challenges each of these strategies might present and identify opportunities for improvement.
· Compare the positive outcomes that might result from each strategy.
Part IV: Risk Management, Quality Management, and Sustainability
Even the most straightforward and well-planned project can be impacted by unexpected circumstances. Anticipating risks is a key part of project management, and one that a healthcare administrator or manager must ensure is taken into consideration by the project team. Additionally, if not carefully monitored, budget and time constraints can take a toll on the quality of a project.
· Create a 2- to 4-page risk management and quality management plan, which includes the following:
· Describe how you plan to manage risks for your project.
· Analyze strategies for managing quality within your project.
· Analyze strategies for sustainability of your project.
· Describe at least two tools and/or techniques you plan to use to manage quality and defend why you chose those tools
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.