06 Jun This assignment asks you to apply a six-step problem-solving process to a specific problem scenario. Instructions You will
This assignment asks you to apply a six-step problem-solving process to a specific problem scenario.
You will write a paper that presents a synthesis of your ideas about solving the problem using this systematic approach.
- Review the six-step problem-solving process outlined in the webtext.
- Write a 4–5 page paper in which you:
- Define the problem in the scenario that you chose problem-Solving: Part 1.
- Analyze the problem in the scenario.
- Generate options for solving the problem in the scenario.
- Evaluate the options for solving the problem.
- Decide on the best option for solving the problem.
- Explain how you will implement the chosen solution and reflect on whether this option was the most effective.
The paper should follow guidelines for clear and organized writing:
- Include an introductory paragraph and a concluding paragraph.
- Address the main ideas in body paragraphs with a topic sentence and supporting sentences.
- Adhere to standard rules of English grammar, punctuation, mechanics, and spelling.
- Use four sources to support your writing. Choose sources that are credible, relevant, and appropriate. Cite each source listed on your source page at least one time within your assignment.
The specific course learning outcome associated with this assignment:
- Analyze potential solutions to a problem in a given scenario.
The Problem Solving process consists of a sequence of sections that fit together depending on the type of problem to be solved. These are:
- Problem Definition.
- Problem Analysis.
- Generating possible solutions.
- Analyzing the Solutions.
- Selecting the best solution(s).
- Planning the next course of action (Next Steps)
Week 7 Assignment-Problem Solving Essay: Part 1
May 28, 2021
Choose one of the problem scenarios listed here as your topic for the assignment, Problem-Solving: Part 2.
- Write a brief paragraph with your choice and define the problem in the scenario.
- Submit your topic choice to your professor for approval.
Your child comes home from school with an assignment sheet for a school project. They are very excited about the project and begin work immediately, doing research on the Internet and gathering materials. You read over the assignment sheet and notice that your child is not including all the required items in the project, and you have some ideas for how to improve the quality of the presentation. You recently read an article in a parenting magazine about the importance of a child developing responsibility for their own learning. You recall the many ways in which your parents took over your school projects. You, on the other hand, want to encourage your child's confidence in their ability to complete a project independently. The next day, you are at the grocery store when you see a parent of a student in your child's class. That parent has spent over $30 in supplies for the science project and is taking a day off work to put the pieces of the project together.
I chose this scenario because is its all too familiar. Although my child is grown, I remember one time when she was in the 4th grade, she had a project that she had to complete dealing with using battery’s, wire, and a light bulb. Any ways long story short, I tried my best to help her with the project. Well, needless to say, it did not go well…. The Problem with this scenario is my concern of the parent at the grocery store involvement in their child’s project. Now I am contemplating whether I should assist my child with the project or allow her to complete the project independently.
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.