05 Apr This assignment is the first step toward completing your Test Development Proposal in Week 6. Se
This assignment is the first step toward completing your Test Development Proposal in Week 6. Select a construct of interest (e.g. depression, anxiety, self-esteem, marital satisfaction, social persuasion, job satisfaction, etc.) that you are interested in (this can include an area of interest for your dissertation as well) and using the test publisher websites (i.e. Pearson Assessments, Western Psychological Services (WPS), etc.) provided in the week’s readings (or through other sources such as articles, test reviews, etc. found in the Ashford University library), compile a list of currently available standardized tests/instruments that purport to measure the construct (between five and seven tests/instruments is adequate).
Provide a brief summary of your construct of interest and the tests/instruments available that measure it. Write a two-three page paper, not including the Title and References page (an Abstract page is not required for this assignment), on the following:
Concerning your construct of interest:
- Explain your construct of interest. Make a case for why this construct is important to you, the field of psychology, or your specialization area.
- What specifically about your construct are you wanting to assess? Are there different characteristics or behaviors that can be assessed within your construct? For example, if measuring depression as a construct, would you want to measure the severity of depression or the symptoms related to depression? What are all the characteristics of depression? Would you be assessing all of the characteristics?
- Develop a research question addressing what you will be assessing.
Concerning available tests/instruments:
- What is the validity and reliability of each test/instrument?
- What types of scores and scales are provided?
- What information does the test publisher (or other source) provide about each of the test’s/instrument’s strengths and weaknesses/limitations?
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.