30 Apr This Competency Assessment assesses the following outcome(s): GB580-1: Defend a vision for a company that
This Competency Assessment assesses the following outcome(s):
GB580-1: Defend a vision for a company that will provide the roadmap for all the company’s endeavors.
Craft your life vision statement. Assure it is succinct, and no longer than 30 words.
Then, after participating in FLIGBY, scenes 1-8, and reading the section in Chapter 2 of Blue Ocean Strategy regarding the Eliminate, Reduce, Raise, Create (ERRC) tool, craft an ERRC grid for yourself. Take into consideration your personal and professional life. Have at least two goals in each of the four quadrants.
Focus on the most important two (out of 8) goals that you inserted into the grid.
- Are your goals in alignment with your vision? If not, determine what is out of alignment and adjust accordingly.
- Elaborate on why each of these two goals fits into your life vision statement.
Be sure to review the Competency Assessment Checklist Rubric in order to understand the criteria on which you will be evaluated.
Minimum Submission Requirements
- This Assessment should be a Microsoft Word document, in addition to the title and reference pages.
- Respond to the questions in a thorough manner, providing specific examples of concepts, topics, definitions, and other elements asked for in the questions. Your paper should be highly organized, logical, and focused.
- Your paper must be written in Standard English and demonstrate exceptional content, organization, style, and grammar and mechanics.
- Your paper should provide a clearly established and sustained viewpoint and purpose.
- Your writing should be well ordered, logical and unified, as well as original and insightful.
- A separate page at the end of your research paper should contain a list of references, in APA format. Use your textbook, the University Library, and the internet for research.
- Be sure to cite both in-text and reference list citations were appropriate and reference all sources. Your sources and content should follow proper APA citation style. Review APA formatting and style found in the Writing Center accessed through the Academic Success Center within the Academic Tools area. (It should include a cover sheet, paper is double spaced, in Times New Roman 12-point font, correct citations, Standard English with no spelling or punctuation errors, and correct references at the bottom of the last page.)
Please do this assignment based on a goal of opening a cozy bakery shop.
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.