29 Jul This course has major project assignments that will be due in?Weeks 3?and?5. It will take more than a week’s effort to adequately complete them. Plan time to start the res
Course Project Task 3
Note: This course has major project assignments that will be due in Weeks 3 and 5. It will take more than a week's effort to adequately complete them. Plan time to start the research and other work for those assignments earlier than the week in which they are due.
Alibaba is China’s—and by some measures, the world’s—biggest online commerce company. Its three main sites—Taobao, Tmall, and Alibaba.com—have hundreds of millions of users, and host millions of merchants and businesses. Alibaba handles more business than any other e-commerce company.
Begin your paper by briefly summarizing key details about the Alibaba organization, including its purpose and vision. Your summary should be clear enough that anyone could pick up your paper and get a basic understanding of the organization.
Next, analyze the strategic profile of Alibaba, including the following issues:
- Identify the business strategy Alibaba seems to be following internationally: multi-domestic, global, or transnational? Defend your choice with research, rationale, and appropriate examples.
- Assess the appropriateness of Alibaba’s strategy.
- Evaluate the rationale for developing international competitive capabilities.
- Distinguish among the alternative methods of international market entry that are available to Alibaba, including the strengths and weaknesses of each option. Assess whether Alibaba is utilizing the best method.
- Distinguish among the organizational structures used to implement the three-alternative international corporate strategies. Assess whether Alibaba’s choice of structure aligns with their chosen strategy.
Finally, summarize two or three important take-aways from your research into Alibaba. In essence, what did you learn and what strategic development and implementation lessons might you apply?
- Present your analysis as a 4–5-page report in a Microsoft Word document formatted in APA style.
- Support your responses with examples. Cite any sources in APA format.
- Name your document MBA6999_W3_LastName_FirstInitial.doc
- Submit your document to the Submissions Area by the due date assigned.
Wridemy.com Professional writers will write this paper for only $10 a page
This question was first posted at wridemy.com!
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.