06 Apr This posting should be a MINIMUM of one short paragraph and a maximum of two paragraphs. Word totals for
This posting should be a MINIMUM of one short paragraph and a maximum of two paragraphs. Word totals for this post should be in the 100–200-word range. Whether you agree or disagree, explain why with supporting evidence and concepts from the readings or a related experience. Include a reference, link, or citation when appropriate.
Consider the following:
- A woman sued McDonald’s because she was burned by hot coffee;
- A man sued a motor home manufacturer after the vehicle crashed when he left the driver’s seat to fix himself a sandwich (he had the vehicle on cruise control);
- A woman sued a department store after she was injured by a falling display (pushed over by her own child);
- Millions of families lose loved ones to mesothelioma caused by prolonged exposure to asbestos.
These are all examples of product liability lawsuits that have made headlines in recent years. Non-attorney spokespeople advertise on behalf of law firms, seeking participants for class-action lawsuits. This is today’s product liability climate.
RESEARCH RESEARCH RESEARCH an instance of product liability that has resulted in a court decision within the last twelve to twenty-four months. it doesn’t matter if the decision was in favor of the plaintiff or the defendant; just be certain that you are able to report on the outcome of the lawsuit. Make sure to get a link and URL for case facts so that your classmates can follow up and read more about what you bring to the discussion. After you have read about the case and completed your research, post to the discussion as required below.
- Provide a brief synopsis of the case you read in preparation for this discussion. Be sure to include a URL and/or Web link in your post.
- Based on the case you read about, should the consumer bear more responsibility for product injuries, or should manufacturers bear more responsibility?
- How does product liability impact business operations and decisions?
- Do you believe that the current product-liability legal system is broken? Why or why not?
- If you believe it is broken, how would you fix it?
- If you believe it is working well, defend the system.
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.