10 Jun This reading response is for George Romero’s film, Dawn of the Living Dead. While it is a film and not a
- This reading response is for George Romero's film, Dawn of the Living Dead. While it is a film and not a "reading," you still have the opportunity to analyze it. Rather than picking a quote from written material, you should pick a quote from the spoken communication in the film. Remember, it's still crucial that you quote directly. That's always the same.
- Each reading response entry should begin with a quotation from the required reading. It should be a quote of a passage that you have a question about and that interests you in some way.
- After you’ve posted the quotation, you need to try to articulate a question that you have about that passage, and that relates to something in the reading that is of interest to you. The question should be explained over at least five sentences. This will give you the opportunity to develop your thinking about the reading in a meaningful way. Do not simple restate facts, or summarize what you've read or viewed. We’ve all read it and we DO NOT need you to rehash the plot, the major themes, etc… You should be engaging with this material in a way that reflects what you’re thinking about it. That's what's most important here.
- Each entry should refer directly to the specific passage that you quoted from. You may want to relate this passage to another passage in the reading, or to a broader idea but the question needs to be based in the passage itself.
- You will also be required to respond to at least one of your classmates’ reading responses. Be sure to engage in a meaningful, respectful way with their ideas. Don't just say "I agree" or "that's a bad idea." Try to use your engagement as an occasion to produce new ideas.
Reading responses are graded, and in order to receive full credit, they need to reflect careful reading and thinking. Reading responses that don’t demonstrate that you’ve done the reading will not receive credit. For instance, if you write, as a question, “Why did you have us read this?” or, “What other books did this author write?” or “What does the author want to say to us?” then you won’t receive credit. Be specific, referencing the reading/viewing material and engaging with it, and you’ll do fine
LINK FOR DAWN OF THE DEAD VIDEO
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.